The NLP/ML will design and implement elements of our technically advanced NLP pipeline under the guidance of product management on a team organized in agile scrum. The position places a premium on creative strongly engineered solutions and teamwork.
- Designs and implements creative software solutions for a broad range of problems.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of NLP prior art.
- Experienced at tuning NLP models for best trade offs for the application.
- Works with product management to make sure solutions addresses all requirements.
- Does a full technical analysis to select a proper solution.
- Collaborates with peers and architects to ensure correctness of solutions and compatibility with platform.
- Incorporates an expansive set of unit tests to provide reasonable test coverage and protection from regressions.
- Characterizes performance of solutions for adequate speed and scale.
- Documents solutions clearly and works with QA organization to ensure proper testing.
- Functions within an agile scrum team, embracing all tenets of scrum.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Math.
- Masters' Degree or Advanced Degree in Linguistics a huge plus.
- 2-6 years experience designing NLP software solutions.
- Strong programming skills in a high level language, preferably Java.
- Experience with multiple NLP and ML toolsets.