We're early-stage startup based in Boston. The company was founded by a team of highly successful tech-industry veterans who have years of experience leading product development organizations.
Our ambition is to change the way that large-scale software development is performed by applying data mining and machine intelligence techniques to the vast amounts of data buried in organizationally siloed applications.
We are looking for a strong hands-on architect to join our team to help define, shape, and build the data ingestion and data processing components of our system. This is an opportunity to not only to influence the architecture of our system but to also impact the company, the product and the culture of the team.
We are just getting started. For the right candidate, this is a special opportunity to build that product, team, and company you always wanted to be part of.
- 7-10+ years of professional software development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Deep hands-on experience building complex large-scale data-driven systems using
- Python, Ruby Java, or Scala (with an interest/desire in learning and using Python).
- Any experience with data mining, analytics, search, data ingestion, cloud, systems that rely on machine learning is a strong plus.
- Prior startup experience is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience impacting the technical direction and implementation of an early-stage -product development effort through successful market adoption is a big plus