We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who thrives in the challenge of pushing high-volume consumer and business platforms to their next level. We are looking for an individual with a strong background in designing and developing scalable web services and micro-service, who has experience designing and implementing features for large-scale systems used by millions of mobile users per day, and who has significant experience with high volume internet services. Candidate must be familiar with current scalable multi-datacenter distributed computing technologies on commodity servers and micro-services. Our current infrastructure uses the latest technologies: Linux, AWS, Cassandra, MySQL, AMQP, Redis, Ruby on Rails and Go. We use an agile development process.
- Design and implement high availability services and micro-services that scale to millions and millions of requests per day.
- Develop core platform services and back-end APIs.
- Strong interest in developing quality infrastructure and process.
- Create speed, improve performance and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
• Golang. C/C++ candidates will be considered.
• Experience developing and maintaining high volume/high performance distributed applications.
• Messaging Systems (AMQP, SQS, or others)
• Linux, Ubuntu/Debian, VMs Apache, Nginx, Thin, RabbitMQ AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, Mysql, Cassandra, Redis, Memcached
- Ruby/Rails, Java/C# and Enterprise systems experience.
- Working closely with dev-ops, knowledge of puppet, linux containers, software deployment, monitoring, failover.
- Caching services such as CloudFront/CDNs, Akamai, etc.
Comp & Benefits:
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts