We protect business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world’s fastest growing companies. Our Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on our combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what.
- Work with a talented team of developers to develop, design, and implement scalable and future-proof software solutions.
- Enhance the company’s global internal and client facing PBX system and web portals.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems from designing new systems and software to refactoring and testing existing systems and software.
- Audit, evaluate, and refactor existing legacy code. Participate in a fast-paced agile software development lifecycle.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of PHP (including PHP7) or another high-level web centric programming language (e.g. PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, etc.).
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming. Experience with SIP and IAX protocols
- Experience with PBX configuration, Asterisk is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must enjoy learning and be self-motivated with the ability to switch contexts as the needs of the business evolve.
- Experience with reading and debugging issues using log files.
- Experience with version control software, Git is preferred.
- Experience with relational databases, MySQL is preferred. Knowledge of the MVC design pattern.