We love people who take ownership of their work and constantly find ways they can make the product and company better. Members of our team are driven to innovate and improve our products and product development processes in order to deliver a platform our customers love to use. We deeply value our engineering culture. We emphasize mentorship and collaboration. Every member of the team has the freedom and responsibility to make it a great place to work.
We need deep technical leaders who excel at their craft and want to collaborate and share that knowledge with other engineers. In this role you will lead and mentor small teams of highly talented engineers while building our world class platform. You will solve complex business and scalability problems and define the direction of the product.
You have experience...
- Leading highly talented, independent teams to deliver high quality software
- Mentoring and driving career development conversations for both junior and senior engineers
- Building web applications and APIs people love to use
- Working with server-side frameworks like Ruby on Rails
- Defining and developing concrete goals and product features from user requirements and high-level product direction
- Running, monitoring, and managing a cloud-hosted SaaS application
- Designing, troubleshooting, and optimizing distributed systems
- Thinking about the entire architecture of the system and how to work effectively as a team
- Demonstrably strong object-oriented design skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Good fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Unlimited coffee in a wide range of flavors, as well as cold brew on tap
- A rotating menu of snacks, with weekly lunches on us
- Desks that convert to standing or sitting with the push of a button
- A fantastic location with every flavor of public transportation in close walking distance
- Free on-site yoga twice a week
- A long standing history of celebrating milestones and company successes as a team
- An office quadcopter and a few tricycles
- A commitment to supporting ongoing learning through funding conference attendance and other professional development resources
- A palpable excitement, optimism and commitment to the success of our company across our team
73% of consumers say that rich product content is the single most important factor in their product search and purchase decisions. The digital supply chain is changing and we are at the forefront of this shift addressing the complex needs for brands and retailers.
We are backed by top tier venture capitalists and is experiencing high growth. Come be part of the team.