Headquartered in Boston, MA along with offices in New York and Florence, Italy, we are redefining the luxury products industry by leveraging the uniqueness of Italian manufacturing combined with a technology and data driven predictive supply chain engine. By challenging the long standing design and manufacturing process, we are delivering new products to market in record time and selling direct to the consumer through a state of the art digital platform as well as physical showrooms. As the only brand in the world that delivers new collections of luxury shoes every week, we have a loyal (some say obsessed) and rapidly growing customer base.
Recently named one of Boston’s “50 on Fire” and backed by top tier venture capital firms, we are a fast growing direct to consumer start-up with a passion for using technology to reinvent and accelerate eCommerce.
We leverage best-of-breed internal and external technologies, coupled with data science and analytics - of which the result is a disruptive business model that creates an exceptional omni-channel customer experience and a revolutionary data driven supply chain operation.
Our team of data scientists, engineers, product managers, analysts, supply chain experts, multi-generational Italian shoemakers, and passionate creatives are reinventing online consumer shopping experiences, supply chain, experiential retail and accessible luxury.
As a Platform Data Engineer, you will be instrumental in our growth, helping to define, build and manage our data pipelines, integrations and systems, enabling smart shoe design and planning of our unique weekly shoe releases, as well as a highly personalized consumer experience.
- Work closely with our data science, engineering and analytics teams to define and power new ways of demand planning, supply chain management and consumer personalization
- Build, manage and support high-volume, real-time data platforms
- Architect and plan for the future of data integration between systems
- Work closely with data science to design data structures for real-time analytics and business intelligence reporting
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to solve the challenges related to a high-paced data driven business model
- Support platform operations for data systems, integration systems and data science modeling
- Work on iterative, fast-paced feature development on a variety technology stacks
- BS+ (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 4-8 years professional software development experience
- Experience with data, databases, data migrations and data pipelines
- Results orientated, curious, attention to detMail, and a strong collaborator
- Both strategic and tactically-oriented
- Comfortable with a high level of autonomy and a self-starter
- Advanced experience in strongly-typed languages and dynamically-typed languages - our stack includes these technologies: Scala/Java (Lagom Framework), Node.js, Kafka, ElasticSearch, CassandraDB, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, GraphQL, React, Angular