This role is for a key contributor to a small, high-powered team of software engineers building next-generation technologies that will change how users engage with retail experiences across web and mobile interfaces. Our products need to handle massive scale and complexity while maintaining low-latency response times. Software engineers here are given the opportunity to build bleeding-edge products in greenfield space, with access to all of the world-class tools necessary to create world-class software. As a key contributor to one of our most critical projects, you’ll be given significant autonomy to drive engineering forward in addition to providing input into the overall platform direction, while being expected to deliver results toward the product vision while navigating in a fast-paced and sometimes loosely-defined environment where communication is key.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Minimum of 5 years Front End Development experience
- Prior work in two or more of the following: information retrieval systems, web application development, mobile application development
- Familiarity with Falcor or similar data fetching libraries
- Experience programming in AWS preferred