We are rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Our platform helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We have multiple web applications that serve different classes of users ranging from consumers using our online-ordering platform, to restaurant general managers doing back-of-house administration, to our internal tools for support, services and engineering.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who can help us grow and scale a modern front-end stack while contributing to the development of features and infrastructure. You will be working on software that is used every day by restaurants to run their business; this includes restaurant owners, staff and sometimes even restaurant guests. Our engineers build things ranging from consumer facing e-commerce websites, to elegant modern intuitive UIs that administer complex menu structures, to a reporting application for charting and graphing restaurant business data. We need talented engineers to build and maintain the highest quality product as our vision moves forward.
Some projects we’ve been working on recently, include:
- Adding user accounts to our online ordering add-on
- Discount administration with rules and triggers
- New charts for analytics/reporting using D3.js
As a Front End Engineer for the Online Ordering team, you will:
- Oversee the modernization of our framework from Angular 1 to React.
- Bring new tools and techniques, e.g. testing, type-checking, to improve the quality of our growing codebase.
- Define best practices and help choose technologies to evolve our current front-end stack while writing world-class applications
- Increase development velocity by modularizing our codebase and robustifying our build system.
- Implement a plan to increase our front-end unit test coverage.
- Give design feedback and review PRs for the rest of the team.
- Be part of a team working with UX, PM, QA and other engineers building web applications
- Setting standards and developing libraries for all our front end projects.
If you’re someone that has:
- Experience developing a complex web application
- Demonstrated experience making front-end architecture improvements
- Become well-versed in modern JS frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- Written testable code backed by well-crafted unit tests
- (Bonus points) Prior knowledge of consumer-facing products
- (Bonus points) Experience working in an agile environment
Get in touch with us; we'd love to talk!