|Who are we?
We are the leading AI platform for hiring. Our mission is to use the power of Artificial Intelligence to unlock human potential. We believe in supporting Talent Acquisition professionals with tools that decrease repetitive hiring tasks and increase the time for human connections. Creating a transparent, efficient and simplified hiring experience for recruiters and candidates alike.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a developer you will be a critical and key member of the core team. We are seeking candidates who are excited to work in the dynamic environment of a startup.
Characteristics we look for:
- Work with motivated, highly talented Product, AI Research and Application development team members.
- Collaborate with other team members to contribute to functional and technical designs.
- Design and write code using modern cloud native architectures.
- Code unit and integration tests.
- Coding for scalability.
- Perform peer code and design reviews.
- Own certain aspects of the system from inception to production.
- Benchmark different solutions, identify bottlenecks and design effective solutions to solve the identified performance problems.
- Research new technologies and frameworks that are upcoming and propose improvements with pros/cons and realistic schedules.
- Ability to quickly narrow down problems and devise effective solutions.
- Adhere to best practices and make improvement to best practices.
- Handle escalations when necessary.
- Help train new members of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in JAVA and related technologies such as Hibernate, HK2, Jersey.
- Expertise in AWS offerings; AWS Associate or AWS Professional certifications are preferred.
- Strong understanding of microservices. Hands on docker experience will be a plus.
- Must have experience with data binding technologies such as Jackson.
- Must have experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases. ElasticSearch, DynamoDB experience is preferred.
- Must have a solid understand of Regular Expressions.
- Experience in modern web technologies - HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS etc is a plus.
- Experience in AngularJS. Knowledge and exposure to other frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in developing integration APIs is a plus.
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark is a plus