We are rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Our Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways.
We are looking for a Lead Mobile Software Engineer to play a critical role in creating our first mobile consumer experience for restaurant visitors, while mentoring a team of 3+ engineers. Our core software has been used by thousands of restaurants for everything from seating guests, to taking orders, to displaying orders in the kitchen. The leader of this new consumer facing team will extend our platform to better connect restaurants with their guests.
As a Team Lead, you will:
- Lead the team in building new consumer experiences from the ground up
- Balance rapid iteration and learning with building high quality experiences
- Promote Leadership behaviors across consumer team
- Architect experiences and underlying systems that can scale to hundreds of thousands of customers
- Collaborate with product management to define technical and product roadmaps
- Mentor 3+ engineers
If you’re someone that:
- Builds complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift (and has spent at least 4 years doing so)
- Has a history of maintaining high quality mobile applications.
- Is experienced in leading technical team for 2+ years or has served as technical leader on significant engineering efforts
- Is passionate about understanding users
- Wants to work on experiences that are critical to customer success
- Communicates clearly up, down and across teams
- Can quickly hop into a new codebase and find your way around
- Can balance getting things done with making things perfect
- Likes to get involved deciding what gets built to solve for the customer and the company