- Design, build and maintain our new portal for analytics and our new next-best action decisioning engine using React.
- Lead the roadmap of technical work that is required to create front-end products that capture marketer goals and deliver insights and reports produced by a team of data science engineers.
- Experience with Ant Design Pro, D3 and building analytics dashboards is a strong plus
- Experience with Jenkins, MySQL, Redshift, and ElasticSearch is a plus
- Experience working with frontend and/or backend web frameworks
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- At least 3 years professional experience as a software engineer
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
Technologies that we use on a daily basis
- Back-end / apps: Ruby on Rails, Node.js
- Back-end (data science): Python, Airflow, AWS
- Tools: Github, Slack, JIRA, Docker, G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs)
- Software dev. framework: Scrum, daily stand-ups, two-week sprints
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level.
- Healthcare HMO & PPO.
- Stock options and 401k.
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts.