We power the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, we are the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
Our team is seeking a senior full stack, technical lead to help shape how our various platforms come together. This role impacts everything from large scale application design to data propagation. The role will set direction for the team.
As a hands-on technical leader and Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for architecture, designing, and building-out scalable applications that power our business unit. This Senior Engineer role spans everything from sourcing data in to designing and building the infrastructure and applications that serve investors and small business owners. You will be an engineering leader; your impact will be felt across the company and the Internet. Specifically, you will partner closely with other lead developers as well as leaders from other teams that enable customers to use their domains. If you want a role where you can drive deep technical improvements across your team, the company, and the Internet, yet with razor-focus on our customers and meeting business requirements, this role is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or a relevant technical field
- 7+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Technical Lead experience or experience coaching and mentoring other software developers
- Strong software architecture skills
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Demonstrable expertise in Java
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience with building cloud-enabled applications
- Passion to develop elegant and cutting-edge solutions for real-world business problems
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Experience in an Agile development environment is preferred
Tools we use:
- React.js, Node.js
- MySQL, MS SQL, Cassandra
- Git and GitHub
- Jenkins, Artifcatory, and other CI/CD tools
- Docker and Kubernetes