We are a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, we work alongside our growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, we are focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice.
We are fast-paced and we thrive on finding innovative solutions to complicated industry challenges. Come join our team and help shape the future of farming!
You will lead multiple teams – all of whom love to get their hands dirty, develop new products and tools while keeping an eye on the overall system’s quality, performance and extensibility. You will work closely with peers across the engineering organization as well as outside of the organization to help formulate strategies that drive customer growth.
- Develop a scalable marketplace solution to handle billions of dollars in transactions
- Take full ownership of marketplace team’s backlog
- Become the go-to liaison for communication and alignment between product management, business development, and development
- Develop growth plans and identify opportunities for direct reports
- Align team processes around sprints
- Facilitate contractor onboarding and ensure their delivery on IP
- Understand and embody our mission & core values
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Able to support alignment across stakeholders with varying needs
- Proven budget management skills
- Strong understanding of the complexities of normalizing disparate data sets
- 5+ years experience managing teams
- Experience motivating teams against backlog
- Experience developing career paths for and mentoring direct reports
- Proven track record of hiring to plan, with an appreciation for the importance of the hiring process
- Hands-on coding experience within the past year
- Experience managing agile development processes
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Familiarity with workflow systems
- Experience with customer data security PCI/PII management and/or best practices