We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there!
We’re looking for a highly skilled Lead iOS engineer to help execute our technology goals while managing a small group, while riding this rocket ship of growth. We push ourselves every day to better the codebase, improve performance, and deliver an amazing customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Build high quality native iOS apps (iPhone & iPad), using the latest version of Swift
- Delight our customers via rich interactions, performant code, and adherence to industry best practices
- Shape and execute the overall mobile architecture and vision
- Integrate with RESTful web services, both internal and external
- Manage a few direct reports
- 3+ years of hands-on iOS development in a professional setting, ideally leveraging Swift
- At least one app listed in the App Store
- Working knowledge of web application architecture and RESTful services
- Familiarity with Apple’s HIG
- A strong appetite for learning (new frameworks, new languages, etc.)
- A disposition that is friendly, flexible, and pragmatic
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.