We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer
to help drive forward our Environmental Data Analytics efforts. Working as a part of the development team, the Senior Full Stack Engineer will help with all aspects of ingesting, analyzing and presenting the world’s environmental data.
- Software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Hands on software development in various projects and languages
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
Skills and Qualifications
- Great communication skills.
- Deep end-to-end understanding of modern application architectures is required
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Experience in web and internet technologies is required.
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring/DropWizard/etc. is required.
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required.
- Strong experience with object-oriented development is required.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgresSQL or equivalent RDBMS is required.
- Experience with source repositories (git/Bitbucket) required.
- Experience with RESTful API development and integration is required.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is required.
- Experience with functional programming is preferred.
- Experience with BigData (Kafka,Hadoop,equivalent) is preferred.
- Experience with Kotlin, Django, RoR, Flask, PHP etc. is preferred.
- Experience with React, Angular, Vue or similar framework is preferred.
- Experience leading teams is preferred.
- Experience with C#, Swift, and/or Android development is preferred.