We're looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer
to implement and manage our cloud based infrastructure as well as in-house SDLC and PM tools. In this role you will support the AWS/Kubernetes platform that our public and internal functionality is built on, as well as be responsible for rigorous security controls across all company networks. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned DevOps Engineer to shape the infrastructure of a dynamic, cloud-based, blockchain company. You thrive on monitoring, performance and uptime.
You thrive on automating deployments of infrastructure such that you can standup and pull down entire environments at will. You only build systems that are resilient, documented and heavily monitored. You love CI/CD and think releases should happen multiple times a day. You have experience with being on-call and appreciate ownership and the responsibility that comes with it.
The Day to Day:
- Lead the design and implementation of our cloud infrastructure including AWS EC2 instances, Kubernetes, CI/CD, provisioning, sizing, infrastructure as code, etc.
- Provide thought-leadership on various engineering topics.
- Adhere to budgets and consider cost tradeoffs when implementing changes.
- Manage and secure the company VPNs.
- Implement and manage monitoring platforms across infrastructure, applications and networks.
- Manage Kubernetes clusters and containers using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Manage Jenkins to allow for multiple releases/day with high visibility into ongoing builds (or get to chat-ops).
- Support the engineering teams across multiple products in an Agile environment.
- Engage in Scrum ceremonies.
- On-call rotation for 24/7 support.
You are expected to have expertise with:
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Lego
- Git, Jenkins, Sentry, Kibana, Datadog
- Python, bash, other scripting languages
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- On call experience
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with various teams and collaborate on solutions
- Demonstrated ability to perform capacity planning