We are seeking a Lead Front-End Engineer
to help drive development of our products’ Web and Mobile interfaces. As a part of the scrum team, you will help with all aspects of UI design and development. You’ll work closely with stakeholders to determine optimal user experiences and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to implement them. This diverse role is expected to have a strong grasp of front-end architecture and development.
- Front-end design, UI architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the rest of the development team and the product owner to define and estimate requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Hands on software development in various projects using front-end-oriented languages, current frameworks, and techniques.
- Collaborate as a member of the development team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- End-to-end understanding of modern application architectures
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail
- Experience with source control management
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Proficiency with HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience with React, Angular, Vuejs or similar UI framework
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing
- Basic understanding of Agile methodologies
- Basic understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with iOS, Android, or other Cross Platform development tools
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with internationalization and localization
- Experience with accessible UI development