As the world’s largest online live auction marketplace, we are rapidly disrupting the traditional auction industry by bringing millions of passionate bidders and buyers to the virtual doorstep of auction houses around the world. Featuring an industry-leading live online bidding platform, we allow consumers to bid in real-time in the world’s premier auctions from their home, office or mobile device.
We're looking for a front-end engineer who will help us build modern web apps at one of Boston's most exciting companies -- it's exciting because the business is doing amazing things, and because the engineering team is a smart group working with great technology.
What We Need:
- 2+ years of experience working with Node.js and familiarity with Express.js or another web framework
- Hands-on experience with one or more Unit Testing Frameworks
- Experience with ES6, Babel, one of gulp/grunt/web pack, HTML, SaSS/CSS
- An understanding of RESTful APIs and experience working with backend developers to design and consume them
- A passion to produce clean, maintainable, robust, well-tested code
- An eagerness to share what you know and learn what you don't'
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to build great software with great technology
- A competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 401k match
- Employer paid generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation + retention days, 12 holidays and summer Fridays
- A kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages and a weekly catered lunch
- A casual office that values work/life balance