We're creating a platform that will change the way organizations measure their software development efforts and improve strategic decision-making.
As a member of our engineering team, you'll be working closely with other team members and our customers as we expand and refine what our platform can do, while helping to shape way we work together as our team grows. You might be integrating new data sources, building new ways of visualizing our data, or working with customers to make sure they're getting the most of our platform.
We're a small team today, growing into a larger team over the coming months and years. There's a lot of work to do, and we'd love your help.
Bonus Points If
- You have experience building and supporting production software systems
- You are great at asking questions, figuring out what needs to be done, building consensus, and executing
- You love learning new things and teaching others what you know
- You are a strong programmer with some set of programming tools, even if they're not the ones we are using
- You have strong communication skills, and enjoy teamwork
- You bring strong skills with our technology stack (Python 3 / Django / Postgres, hosted on AWS)
- You have worked in a small startup before, and loved it
- You bring experience and opinions about the different ways engineering teams can work and the tools they use
Location: on-site in Boston
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. We welcome people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.