We love programming and the excitement that comes with building something people use. We are the kind of people that love talking to users and can find the balance between solving a problem quickly and thinking about how your code will work in the future. We love to move fast, keep learning and get stuff done.
Our Data Science team
is analyzing large data sets (we’re collecting billions of individual actions every month) and building products that enable our customers to grow faster and communicate more effectively with their customers. We’re looking for data science software engineers to build production features, models and pipelines.
Our data science team is still in its early days and you’ll have a big impact on our direction and how we operate. You’ll be central to shipping products that help our customers learn and grow from their data. We’re looking for people who could play any number of different engineering roles in a cloud-scale SaaS company and are specifically excited by working in data science.
- Are a strong software engineer with a passion for data science.
- Can write scalable and robust production code.
- Know how to achieve cloud-scale data processing through parallel, elastic, streaming and similar techniques.
- Have experience working on features from conception to deployment to ongoing enhancements.
- Are skilled at working with data science packages and tools.
- Have experience with or a strong desire to learn statistical, modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Aspire to correctness (e.g. in your code, in drawing conclusions from data)
- Have a bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science or other relevant quantitative discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
Technologies we use (not comprehensive!):
- Numpy, Scipy, Pandas
- Aurora, Cassandra, Kafka
We are a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.