We are building a world-class Platform Delivery team in Cambridge, MA!
As a member of our Platform Delivery team, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to a high-profile group that plays a critical role in your organization. This team works cross-functionally across engineering departments to ensure the timely release of multiple products. In this role, you'll deliver and monitor state-of-the-art cloud applications using Amazon Web Services.
We strive to maintain a DevOps culture (empowering development, infrastructure as source, etc) for a growing set of micro-service based SaaS products.
What does your day to day look like?
- Contribute or create new open source tooling such as convection or proposed to ship software better and faster
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver software (mainly into AWS but also on-prem)
- Provide guidance and support to help colleagues create good software
- Automate all the things!
Who are you?
- Collaborates well in a team environment
- Sensitive to clients' needs
- You enjoy administering complex systems at scale
- Likes to automate things (we use Chef)
What does our Software Stack look like?
- Our Software is mostly Java
- We use AWS to host our SaaS applications
- We use a wide variety of storage backends, such as Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL & Cassandra
- We use Jenkins to build all the things