As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Design, implement, and maintain the provisioning and configuration of development, staging, and production environments.
- Design and maintain CI/CD pipelines which leverage infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform
- Provide thought leadership in the selection and implementation of CI/CD tools
- Design and support auto-scaling processes for high system availability
- Oversee continuous improvements to system security, including the progressive hardening of containerized deployments in k8s.
- Work alongside QA, compliance, security, and application development teams to test and release high quality, secure software in a fast-paced environment.
This role may be a good fit if you have:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform and/or CloudFormation
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms like GCP and/or AWS
- Experience with Node.js, Python
- Git Experience
- Experience working with a system that handles sensitive data and PII
- Experience with securing and scaling K8s clusters
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- A thorough understanding of modern DevOps practices and tools
- At least 2 years experience as a Systems Architect or DevOps engineer
- Linux System administration skills
- Experience working alongside multiple teams including compliance, QA, applications development, etc.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Experience with tools like AWS Lambda is a plus
Key attributes for success are:
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Team-oriented and having strong interpersonal skills
- Able to make decisions and set project direction from loose requirements
- Able to work in a high-profile, potentially stressful customer environment
Equity package is competitive.