This Technical Lead Software Engineering position is responsible for full stack web development of novel healthcare solutions powered by our a AI-based software engine that connects payers and providers by eliminating the technical barriers to achieving evidence based medicine. Works with product management, clinicians, and operations staff to translate clinical and administrative workflow requirements into easy to use, innovative web experiences. Collaborates with other software engineers and scrum teams to design and develop clean and extensible APIs connecting various software subsystems.
Minimum Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Math or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years experience as a full stack engineer.
- 3 years experience as a Technical Lead with a team size of at least 3 people
- 2-3 years experience with a frontend MVC framework like Ember or React.
- Strong OOP Object Oriented Programming experience
- Strong experience with Java J2EE required
- Experience with Microservices, Fhir, API, and Cloud computing highly preferred.
Our Company and What We Offer
We are committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. We offer a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%