We are the world’s leading provider of reputation measurement, research and consulting services. Across the globe, hundreds of the world’s leading companies leverage our proprietary methodology for measuring and managing reputation. We work closely with organizations’ Chief Communication Officers and Chief Marketing Officers as well as professionals in specialized areas such as risk and reputation management, corporate communications and Public Affairs.
We are looking for strong full stack Senior Software Engineers to join the team in building the world's leading reputation management platform for corporations worldwide. You will be joining a fast growing team delivering innovative data products that change the way our customers think about relationships with their customers, employees, competitors, regulators and other key stakeholders. Our work changes the way companies do business for the better.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Design, develop, deploy, and support scalable software systems.
• Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and Data Science to understand business problems and identify solutions.
• Provide mentorship to team members and assist with feedback on code reviews.
• Build and maintain operationally viable solutions throughout the software life cycle.
• Commit to owning your code and supporting the customer facing environment.
• Lead team members on independent project initiatives.
• Promote teamwork, research cutting edge technology, and support a vibrant innovative work atmosphere.
• BS in Computer Science or related experience.
• Real-world experience with web development frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Node.js, Angular).
• Strong experience working with relational database technology.
• Experience developing REST APIs.
• Demonstrated skills in building service-oriented architectures.
• Ability to problem solve and drive projects with loosely defined requirements.
• Experience working in agile development environments.
• Ability to make sound decisions and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure services such as AWS (preferred) or Azure.
Nice to Have:
• Test Driven Development.
• Architecture and solutions development leveraging microservices.
• DevOps experience with configuration management (Ansible and containers).
• Familiarity with compliant front-end development standards and accessibility best practices.
• Prior work building Static Websites and Single-Page Applications