We are the world’s leading provider of reputation measurement, research and consulting services. Across the globe, hundreds of the world’s leading companies leverage our proprietary methodology for measuring and managing reputation. We work closely with organizations’ Chief Communication Officers and Chief Marketing Officers as well as professionals in specialized areas such as risk and reputation management, corporate communications and Public Affairs.
The Role We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility, accessibility and responsiveness of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• +3 years of experience in a similar position
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git • Proficient in testing tools like Cypress (preferred), Mocha or Jasmine