SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to implement and manage our cloud based infrastructure. In this role you will support the AWS/Kubernetes platform that our public and internal functionality is built on, as well as be responsible for rigorous security controls across all company networks. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned DevOps Engineer to shape the infrastructure of a dynamic, cloud-based, blockchain company.
· Lead the design and implementation of our cloud infrastructure including AWS EC2 instances, Kubernetes, CI/CD, provisioning, sizing, infrastructure as code, etc.
· Provide thought-leadership on various engineering topics.
· Adhere to budgets and consider cost tradeoffs when implementing changes.
· Manage and secure the application networks.
· Implement and manage monitoring platforms across infrastructure, applications and networks.
· Manage Kubernetes clusters and containers using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
· Support the engineering teams across multiple products in an Agile environment.
· Engage in Scrum ceremonies.
· On-call rotation for 24/7 support.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Great communication skills.
· End-to-end understanding of modern application architectures is required
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
· Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required.
· AWS, Kubernetes, Docker experience is required.
· Git experience is required.
· Sentry, Kibana, Datadog or equivalent monitoring tools experience is required.
· Python, bash, other scripting language experience is required.
· Ansible, Terraform, or equivalent tooling experience is required.