We are– #1 fastest growing private company in Massachusetts in 2020
– looking for an exceptionally talented Front-end Developer to advance our healthcare products.
You’ll be a key member of the Engineering team, working side-by-side with a multi-discipline SCRUM team. You’ll work closely with product managers, engineering and marketing leadership to create stunning products that enhance the user engagement.
In short, you’ll help make our products beautiful, fun and easy to use.
This role reports to the Director of Mobile/Front-End Engineering and is a full-time employment position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- End-to-end development of Angular v9 web applications
- Analyzing and improving web app performance in production
- This position consist of hands on coding 60% of the time with the remaining time split between code reviews and mentoring junior developers.
- Lead multiple front-end developers on agile teams to deliver high performance and reliable code in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on architectural decisions to reduce code complexity and increase reliability
- Provide solid technical documentation for junior developers to follow and code against
- Prototype cutting-edge new ideas using latest Angular frameworks
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- A portfolio of web applications showing effective solutions to complex UI/UX challenges
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript
- Extensive experience using CSS Frameworks such as SCSS, LESS
- Experience using state management with Angular frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with REST Web Services
- Experience working with Git and Jenkins
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- BS in computer science or relevant technical discipline required
- Leadership of offshore teams
- Proven experience in setting standards for code quality and performance