- Solid Understanding of AWS Cloud, API Gateways, ALB/NLB, ECS and Fargate.
- Solid Understanding of container technologies.
- AWS Organizations, Single SignOn with AWS SSO, SAML 2.0 integration.
- Terraform. Must be able to develop AWS and Kubernetes Terraform modules.
- Jenkins, Agents, JCaSC, Pipelines.
- Microservices with Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Service Mesh with Istio.
- AWS Route53 experience, split DNS.
- Calico and Kubernetes Network Policies.
- Security in AWS Cloud, Cross Account IAM policies.
- Networking in AWS Cloud. Transit Gateways.
- Solid understanding of OSI model.
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Bash Scripting.
- Configuration Management with Ansible.Nice to have:
- Prior AWS EKS experience.
- Prior Terragrunt.
- Java, Python, PHP, GoLang debugging, performance tuning.
Maintaining pipelines in Dev/Qa/UAT/Prod and other environments
Helping developers with deployment issues that arise
Creating new Java/ECS/Fargate microservices as we move to a Java microservices environment
Help with the move to Kubernetes (Jenkins/Terraform/Ansible coding) and then Kubernetes administration after cutover
Deploying code in prod and other environments
Working closely with cloud architect on best practices
Making changes to API gateway as necessary
Strong AWS knowledge
Strong Docker and serverless computing knowledge
Swagger/Maven/Liquibase is nice to have
We are an innovative company that is disrupting the antiquated healthcare staffing industry. We provide a truly on-demand, tech-enabled healthcare staffing platform. Our disruptive solution, employing AI and smart mobile technology, is changing the way skilled nursing facilities provide consistent, quality care to their patients. We offer an excellent benefits package including a subsidized commuter/parking program, a casual work environment, free soda and snacks, lunch on Fridays, Laptops and Lagers, and an all-hands meeting every Thursday to keep you in the know.
From the Boston Business Journal,
“Boston staffing software firm raises $45M to expand offices and hire dozens” we are one of the hottest healthcare tech startups and we keep expanding!
Great commute for South Shore residents, 5-minute walk from Quincy Center red line, subsidized parking garage (you pay $25 per month!) or an MBTA subsidy, diverse expanding neighborhood convenient to 25+ restaurants/coffee shops etc. Think of the time and money will you save not commuting into the city!