WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The retail systems/order management team develops robust technology that enables our 35M members to complete their magical online shopping experience starting with the shopping cart and managing their precious order to shipping and returns. We’re looking for a very seasoned Engineer who is comfortable directing a team of engineers in an agile environment on our systems integration and development efforts for an eCommerce company that processes thousands of sales daily and hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue per year.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH:
You’ll contribute to authoring the direction of the team while eliminating any obstacles to success.
WHAT WE GIVE AND WHAT YOU’LL GET:
You’ll work in a collaborative culture of innovators who make decisions promptly backed by data in a modern development environment. You’ll have the support of a highly talented team of developers and stakeholders on the same mission: to help us remain a global leader in our industry while being exposed to the latest cloud technologies.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Event Driven Architecture
- Work in one of the hottest markets today, E-commerce
- You’ll get Independence to drive projects with assigned resources
- The ability to work on large scale applications with cloud native solutions
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
ABOUT THE TEAM:
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of project and/or team leadership experience
- Experience setting the bar for documentation, coding standards, and testing
- A working knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Experience with C#, .Net Core technologies in a fast paced production environment
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL) and with NoSQL
- Experience with concurrency, multi-threading and event-driven architectures
- Experience and familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Microservices and Containerization
- Comfortable leading sprints
Our retail team is super impactful working in a collaborative iterative agile environment. We believe in providing the best possible experience we can with a technology focused culture that not only tries to lift the bar on features every sprint, but also stability and performance.
We are the premier off-price, e-commerce portfolio company, connecting more than 35 million shoppers with coveted designers and in-demand labels at an exceptional value. Three complementary brands utilize world-class technology and marketing to strategically support our brand partners and engage our shoppers daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping and the best-in-class experience that today’s customers demand