The Senior Software Engineer will work on new features supporting our SaaS offering, and will lead the design and development of new capabilities to support the adoption of our offering into new markets.
Summary: This is an opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing software company with offices in Farmington, CT and Wellesley, MA. Our team and strategic investors are passionate about transforming healthcare. As a rapidly growing organization serving the healthcare market, we are looking for the right people who align with our vision, mission and culture and are excited about joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a member of a small, driven and growing team focused on developing new features and platform capabilities for the growth of our RESTful API and web-based applications. You’ll work on new features supporting our SaaS offering, and will lead the design and development of new capabilities to support the adoption of our offering into new markets. You’ll be empowered and encouraged to bring forth new ideas that further empower the product and the team while showcasing your passion for emerging web technologies and best practices.
This position is open to remote candidates.
Our Tech Stack:
- Mocha, Jest, Cypress, Selenium
- Design and implement new features and enhancements to our product suite
- Participate in agile ceremonies for iterative planning of product features
- Collaborate with Automation and DevOps teams to ensure the full automation testing and successful delivery of developed features.
- Collaborate with Product Owners to refine technical requirements
- Debug issues brought forth by Services & Product teams
Knowledge or Skills:
- Advanced understanding of programming concepts
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience developing with multiple backend languages (Node.js, Java, Kotlin, Java, etc)
- Working experience with source code version control (Git, SVN)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with healthcare information technology a plus but not required
- Experience with HTML or CSS a plus but not required
- Experience with noSQL databases a plus but not required
- B.S. in Computer Science or related ﬁeld, or equivalent experience
Key Attributes for Success:
- Passion for software development and Test-Driven Development principles
- Deep desire to eliminate all manual steps
- Expertise in agile software development methodology and related metrics
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Constantly seeking to evolve and improve current processes
- Highly motivated
- Positive attitude
- Excellent and effective communication, both written and verbal
Job Location: Greater Boston
Company Overview: We are the standard for clinical data optimization, transforming raw patient information into the highest quantity and quality of interoperable data for healthcare organizations. Powered by automated, scalable, auditable technology and a team of industry experts, we deliver actionable and enriched clinical data that enables real-time transactions, improved analytics, reduced cost, and better care outcomes. Our platform enables organizations that depend on multi-source clinical data streams, such as health plans, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), healthcare IT, life insurers, and health systems to realize greater value from their data.