We are a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. We are an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
We are seeking out strong full-stack problem-solvers that will help develop our next generation of user-facing application software. Today, we host 110+ million registered members, 20+ million unique monthly visitors and Comscore ranks us as the 3rd largest online career resource.
- Participate in the planning, development, and deployment of our member-facing websites and the microservices that power them.
- Build software with a full-stack skillset that enables a superlative customer experience with performance, security, scalability, and resilience as default characteristics.
- Deeply understand and drive our business strategy through not just technology-based innovation but also in influencing our product agenda.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including product management, product design, performance marketing, analytics, and others throughout the business to give input into the end-to-end customer experience.
Skills & Experiences:
- Experience working in a customer-oriented product development environment on high-scale systems that incorporate principles of lean software development and DevOps.
- Comfort and fluency with data, as our teams leverage extensive data-driven testing and data-informed decision-making.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, high-growth environment.