We develop leading-edge fulfillment technology that gets the right product to the right place at the right time. In today’s age of immediacy, where customers expect to receive their order right away, retailers must take a completely new approach to compete. By leveraging AI, robotics and machine learning, we transform how businesses fulfill orders and keep promises to their customers.
We are on a mission to build the world’s first fully automated flexible warehouse, and we are growing! We design, develop and deploy advanced robotics systems at warehouses, distribution centers and fulfillment centers. We're looking for an experienced, motivated self-starter to join our team and help us architect, integrate, and deploy our newest cloud-based warehouse automation product. You'll succeed here if you're an infinitely resourceful creative thinker with superior technical and leadership skills. You'll love it here if you have a passion for cloud-based systems and robotics, and thrive in high performing teams.
As a Cloud Software Architect, you will be responsible for creating and building a scalable cloud architecture to drive warehouse automation services controlling thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
- Drive design and implementation of a scalable and flexible SaaS/PaaS architecture that can be deployed in both public and private cloud environments
- Work with other architects to adopt frameworks, data models, security mechanisms, and deployment infrastructure that supports a high availability and fault tolerant robotic system.
- Contribute to architecture and design discussions spanning service-oriented architecture
- 10+ years of experience building and supporting enterprise Cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and software-as-a-service.
- Able to design large scale cloud infrastructures to support enterprise SaaS operations
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure components (network, compute, storage, load balancers, monitoring) and how to best leverage each in a microservice architecture.
- Expert in data anonymization and security
- Experience with architecting high availability cloud applications or microservices on Google Cloud or MS Azure
- Solid understanding of authentication protocols, core network and system security principles along with up-to-date understanding of modern attack patterns and methods to drive security into all the Cloud Infrastructure and services built by the team.
- Subject matter expert for networking in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience designing for disaster recovery in AWS or Google Cloud