- Five or more years of experience in engineering management or other relevant
- Solid understanding of scaling technology companies, consumer internet products and
- Know how to hold a team accountable for predictable and speedy delivery of high-
- Enjoy catalyzing team members potential and helping them develop professionally.
- Do you welcome change? We certainly do, and we have a lot of it, regularly. You have
to be able to manage change and people (relationships, perceptions, attitudes). Yes,
performance management is also on your plate.
- Strong Technical Pedigree - should have prior experience building and/or leading
cutting edge products
- Strong emphasis towards Non Functional Requirements
- Relatively recent experience as an engineer. Ideally, still remember how to write code.
In a perfect world can differentiate good code from bad code.
- Have had broad technical exposure and ability to dig deep on specific projects as
- Experience working at a product company.
- Working collaboratively across teams, ideally in a distributed organization in different
- Metrics driven management
- Keep engineering teams productive and engineers happy.
- Ensure we ship high-quality code.
- Responsible for building teams
- Actively building a culture of technical excellence and innovation.
- Inspire, retain, and develop technical talent.
- Keep our people engaged, energized, and having fun.
- Java based Microservices
- AWS Infrastructure with Cloud first and mobile first strategy
- Angular, iOS, Android based frontend
- Terraform, K8S
- MySQL, Mongo