Our engineering team is building solutions to dramatically change the way people purchase their daily goods. We provide the modern-day solution to meet customer’s immediate everyday needs with products ranging from snacks and ice cream to household goods and beer, at the click of a button.
We are seeking a Senior Engineer focused on DevOps
who is excited about creating innovative solutions to make life effortless for our customers! The kind of people we are looking for want to build optimized routing systems to efficiently deliver to our customers, create an end to end shopping experience that will delight our customers, devise warehouse management systems that enable us to always fulfill our customers’ needs, or design mobile and web applications that are joyful to use. In short, we are looking for people who are eager to help create the future!
Your primary responsibilities will be to architect, build and continually improve the automation that lies at the intersection between infrastructure and application. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, elegant design, and a quality product is essential. We are biased towards action and a feature is considered ‘Done’ once it is shipped and confidently running in production.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ Years of production experience
- Experience in a production setting automating infrastructure provisioning in a public cloud, Azure ARM or Terraform preferred
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency with modern web, frontend and server, and/or cloud applications
- Solid grasp of data structures, algorithms and databases (ex: SQL, MongoDB)
- Ability write scalable and extensible systems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Git and Github
- Public cloud experience in a production setting (Azure preferred)
- Experience with message based, async processing
- Experience with microservices and /or distributed systems
- Build, deploy, and maintain your own code
- Support our Zero Trust methodology for application deployment
- Integrate applications code with identity providers (Azure AD, Auth0, OAuth)
- Support Canary and A/B testing based releases
- Implement and Monitor analytics to ensure the correctness of the business process
- Promote and support our Engineering’s culture of inclusion and diversity