Our engineering team is building solutions to dramatically change the way people purchase
their daily goods. We provide the modern-day solution to meet customer’s immediate everyday
needs with products ranging from snacks and ice cream to household goods and beer, at the
click of a button.
We are seeking a Manager, Software Development Engineer - In Test, who will be leading a
group of talented engineers that are passionate about our technology stack to provide a
world class customer experience. A High visibility role, ability to multitask, where you will be
collaborating cross-functionally across various teams to support and enable initiatives they are
looking to achieve by supporting their deliverables. The ideal leader will become an integral part
of the development process and an enabler; not a hurdle or barrier in teams
- Promote and support our Engineering’s culture of inclusion and diversity.
- Grow and manage your team of engineers with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation in a fast paced environment.
- Be a catalyst to promote ‘Quality First’ mindset throughout the cross-functional organization
- Collaborate with other teams and establish processes to continually raise the bar on quality
- Increase test automation coverage for existing features and ensure comprehensive test automation for new features.
- Experience leading technical discussions and driving scalable solutions for automation
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable.
- At least 3 years experience hiring and leading a high-performing technical team
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in creating test strategies and practices.
- Practical experience with CI/CD pipelines and Agile methodology.
- Deep experience in designing and implementing modern automation frameworks in Web and mobile through modern automation tools.
- Experience measuring test coverage with tools like Clover or similar tools
- Experience building load/performance tests.
- Self-starter with a strong personal work ethic, and an ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analysis and decision-making skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to analyze complicated data sets.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills.
That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to us to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)