We are a fast-growing healthcare technology company that is committed to delivering innovative solutions that help healthcare providers with the burden of prior authorization to improve access to high quality, affordable healthcare.
Role and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with the product and support teams to identify and prioritize development tasks.
• Design and develop high quality and scalable applications using asynchronous and serverless
technologies, Java, python, and SQL
• Build and maintain the medical Prior Authorization data store and access APIs
• Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distributed knowledge
• Perform profiling, debugging, and performance tuning of applications
• Evolve our application stack and mentor other team members on development patterns and best
• Keep current with key industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
To do this job well, you need the following skills & experience:
• Experience building applications in the healthcare domain
• 5+ years developing asynchronous applications that process time series or real-time streaming data
• 5-7 years of experience working with SQL ideally with ELT experience
• Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Proven ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• These additional skills and experiences are a plus:
o Experience building solutions for health plans, benefit managers, or third-party administrators
using FHIR, HL7, or EDI standards
o Demonstrable experience working on projects using the HL7 and the DaVinci FHIR standard
Compensation & Benefits
• Compensation is competitive
• Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits for