- Develop for all aspects of the front-end and back-end web application technology stack.
- Developing and enhancing testable, robust web and mobile web applications.
- Write and review code with an eye for quality, efficiency, and stability.
- Write clear documentation wherever necessary.
- Work with QA to facilitate testing.
- Expertise in back-end/full stack development, with Ruby expertise desirable.
- Familiarity with Unix-based systems and terminal commands, esp. MacOS/X, Linux, Ubuntu or Debian.
- Experience developing responsive web pages for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Experience developing for multiple browsers on a variety of platforms.
- Good sense of UI design and UX.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership, while contributing to team well-being.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Haml, Sass, Compass
- Test-driven development, esp. using Jasmine and/or RSpec
- Agile methodologies