Must love to tinker.
We are looking for a passionate, curious software engineer who loves big ideas, wants to own functionality, and sees a complex problem as a killer opportunity to try something new.
We’re hiring a Software Engineer for “Project Veloce.”
We are filling a dire need in the marketplace - and we’re about to change everything. Without getting too detailed (we’re believers in a bit of mystery and theater), we are working with the most sought after artisanal factories in Italy to reinvent the shoe category.
As a Software Engineer you will…
- Work with a small, intensely passionate team on a well-funded, revolutionary new shoe business.
- Be part of a top-tier engineering group looking to reinvent E-commerce and retail.
- Create wholly original approaches to driving key business results.
- Work with a technology stack in the process of being defined and built out across the following functional areas:
- Rich web applications (Angular, Backbone, JQuery)
- Web Services (NodeJS, Solr)
- Mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Data storage and analysis (PostgreSQL, Redshift)
- DevOps and Quality (Amazon Web Services, Docker, Grunt, Jasmine)
And here’s what you’ve got going for you…
- You’re intensely passionate, but also long on execution.
- You’ve got a deep understanding of (and love for) great brands.
- You have a serious sense of urgency.
- You know E-commerce.
- You might not have our stack in your prior experience but you want to learn and can bring some new perspective and ideas on how better to deliver world class software.
- You love learning new technology and building great experiences in scalable products.
- You’re curious and driven to tinker.
- You like to participate in all aspects of software engineering and want to own functionality.
- Early stage experience a plus.
- Shoe – or style or commerce – obsession is an added bonus.
Together we will . . . bring a game-changing brand to life, and reinvent E-commerce and retail.
- - -
“Project Veloce” is part of a well respected E-commerce incubator portfolio.
We build first-ever
businesses that change the way people
Company was founded by a couple well respected entrepreneurs behind several innovative businesses including Rue La La and are financed by private and institutional investors.