Since we reach over 11 M unique visitors monthly, the cornerstone of our development team continues to be developing and scaling our website. We are constantly creating new algorithms and products to meet the needs of our end users. Our passion is web development, search and data analysis. We need engineers that have that same passion. We have a belief in giving our engineers the autonomy to be successful.
On a day to day basis:
Our engineers work independently on the full stack. You will define a project, refine the components, collaborate with the team on architecture, code, test and release. We create code that goes live daily. If you are the type of engineer that likes to see your work published give us a call. We are interested in great quality work at a consistent pace.
- We don't write tech specs - we don't expect you to either.
- We work across the full stack - from database to UI.
- We push new code daily, and hold ourselves to our own coding standards.
- We brainstorm new ideas, throw them at the wall, and analyze data to determine what sticks.
- We're reshaping online car shopping just like our TripAdvisor experience revolutionized travel
Java 8, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Freemarker, Struts2, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, MongoDB, Tomcat
- Strong ability with OOP and OOD. We are open to engineers that are adaptable with multiple languages.
- Has previous or current web development experience
- Strong with algorithms and data structures
- Able to communicate ideas and collaborate with others.
Education: Preferred BS in CS or related experience