We are the leading provider of comprehensive data backup, recovery and business continuity solutions with over five million end points protected and approximately 3,500 active revenue generating partners worldwide and growing. With its Total Data Protection Platform, our mission is to protect business data everywhere it resides, whether on premise, in virtualized environments, in the cloud, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications including Salesforce, Google Apps, and more. We service stores in its purpose built cloud over 140 petabytes of data worldwide for businesses ranging from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses.
Our core technologies such as instant virtualization, Screenshot Backup Verification™, Inverse Chain Technology™, Backup Insights™, and end-to-end encryption are the cornerstones of its innovative solutions. Industry firsts also include 24/7/365 in-house tech support, white glove customer success support, and time-based cloud retention, that empowers its partners with predictable cloud billing. Our product line consists of the SIRIS Family, ALTO Family, NAS and Backupify.
- Ensure our systems are stable, scalable, secure, and performant
- Facilitate continuous and automated deployments of our applications
- Oversight, management, and improvement of the continuous integration environment
- Assist development team and rest of company with technical computing requirements and ongoing needs
- Solid coding experience along with scripting and system automation (Ruby, Bash, Perl, Awk, etc)
- Solid experience with Chewf, Puppet, or Salt
- Experience with current web and Internet technologies like Apache, NGinx, Memcache, Varnish, HaProxy Systems monitoring software in production environments, Zabbix preferred
- Experience with Linux firewalls (UFW/IPTables) and general Linux networking
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent IT work experience
- Experience deploying production software on Linux in a ‘software as a service’ environment
- Should have experience supporting one or more of the following: Cassandra/PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Experience with KVM or other virtualization platforms
- Experience with ZFS and Openstack a plus
- Experience with Git and other source control systems a plus
Our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical medical, dental and vision, we also offer a generous 401k plan with a significant employer match, unlimited paid time off, educational reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and travel subsidies for commuters. We have a patent rewards program and various other fun perks and fringe benefits, including free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.