- Developing and enhancing testable, robust web and mobile web applications.
- Implement solutions from design teams while being mindful of good UI and UX.
- Write and review code with an eye for quality, efficiency, portability, compliance to standards and stability.
- Drive development of scalable, maintainable, high quality front-end frameworks and infrastructure.
- Improve development life cycle towards improving developer productivity and reducing defects.
- Provide leadership in product development and mentoring developers.
- Work with QA to facilitate and improve testing.
- Experience developing responsive web pages for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Familiarity with Unix or Mac OS/X based systems and terminal commands.
- Experience developing and testing for multiple browsers on a variety of platforms, including mobile browsers.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership and provide leadership and mentoring.
- Strong communication skills.
- Haml, Sass, Compass
- Test-driven development, esp. using Jasmine, Capistrano and/or RSpec
- Agile methodologies
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts