- Develop for all aspects of the front-end and web application technology stack for mobile and desktop.
- Develop consumer facing web applications, content, and ad management systems.
- Develop power administrative interfaces, content and ad management systems.
- Develop functional, performant and elegant user interfaces.
- Create speed, improve performance, and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Develop software and technology solutions, solve hard problems, and answer to the technical needs of both the product and development teams.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Candidate must have two years or more of full stack Ruby on Rails experience, and must have developed a significant web and/or server application – either in terms of scale or in terms of complexity.
- Ability to develop reliable high quality software.
- Candidate should be able to work independently, taking ownership of major projects.
- AWS, EC3, S3, RDS, CloudFront/CDNs
- Linux, Ubuntu/Debian
- Computer Science BS or equivalent.
- Intuitive UI/UX, HTML5/JS development for web and mobile
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts