We are looking for Senior Software Engineers who thrive in the challenges of pushing high-volume consumer and business platforms to their next level. We are looking for individuals with a strong background in designing and developing scalable web services and who have experience designing and implementing features for large-scale systems used by millions of mobile users per day.
The ideal candidates are individuals with significant experience with high volume internet services. Candidates must be intimately familiar with current scalable multi-datacenter distributed computing technologies on commodity servers and micro-services.
Our current infrastructure uses the latest technologies: Linux, AWS, Cassandra, MySQL, RedShift, AMQP, Hadoop, Ruby on Rails, Go and Java. We use an agile development process.
- Design, architect and implement high availability services and micro-services that scale to millions and millions of requests per day.
- Develop for all aspects of the technology stack.
- Develop core platform services and back-end APIs.
- Strong interest in developing quality infrastructure and process.
- Create speed, improve performance and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Ability and desire to mentor engineers through complex projects.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Ruby/Rails, Go, C/C++, bash or equivalent
- Experience developing and maintaining high volume/high performance distributed applications.
- TCP/IP, Sockets, Messaging Systems (AMQP or others)
- Linux, Ubuntu/Debian, VMs
- Apache, Nginx, Thin, RabbitMQ
- AWS, EC2, S3, RDS,
- RDS, Mysql, Mongo, Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, HBase, Memcache
- Java/C# and Enterprise systems experience
- Working closely with dev-ops, knowledge of puppet, linux containers, software deployment, monitoring, failover.
- Caching services such as CloudFront/CDNs, Akamai, etc…
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts