We created our company to transform the way companies manage and share e-commerce product content. We provide cloud-based product content management solutions that make it easy for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to exchange high-quality content that drives online results. The company was founded in late 2012 by a team with deep experience in commerce, online search, and the semantic web. We’re confronting hard technology problems inherent in a decentralized, peer-to-peer model head-on—problems that traditional approaches have steered clear of. We embrace the lessons of open source development, letting users branch, pull, annotate, fork, and edit product content within and across organizations. And, critically, we make it easy enough for anyone to use. We’re a startup in Boston and a team with decades of experience powering the top e-commerce sites in the world. We’re striving to create a remarkable company, and we’re only just getting started.
- Build the back-end storage and integration layers that customers trust to manage their data.
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to build the REST API that our front-end uses and which our larger customers integrate with directly,
- Define and craft our product with our product management and customer success teams
- Tackle significant storage, deployment, and product definition challenges
- Help to innovate and improve our product, our process, and our team.
Skills & Requirements
- Building web applications and APIs people want to use
- Working with server-side frameworks in dynamic and functional languages, specifically Ruby on Rails and Scala
- Defining and developing concrete goals and product features from user requirements and high-level product direction
- Running, monitoring, and managing a cloud-hosted SaaS application
- Designing, troubleshooting, and optimizing distributed systems
- Thinking about the entire architecture of the system and how to work effectively as a team
- Building reusable and modular code that is shared among multiple projects
73% of consumers say that rich product content is the single most important factor in their product search and purchase decisions. The digital supply chain is changing and we are at the forefront of this shift addressing the complex needs for brands and retailers. We help brands, retailers & distributors shorten time to market, enable more distribution channels and accelerate sales through the optimization, exchange and syndication of rich product content.
We are backed by top tier venture capitalists and is experiencing high growth. Come be part of the team.