If you don't look forward to going to work each day, then what's the point? Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a serious group of professionals who don’t take themselves too seriously. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross functional meeting or at one of our impromptu parties.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact. And a commitment to having fun.
We are a small team in a growing company doing really big things in the healthcare industry. We are a leading provider of Secure Healthcare solutions including authentication, access management, and communications. The Cortext product team is working to solve Healthcare’s security and communications problems. We are giving care givers the tools they need to provide timely, safe, and effective treatment and to securely communicate in real-time anywhere in the world to ensure patient care is the highest priority.
What we are looking for
We are looking for really smart people who like to provide solutions to tough problems that make a difference in the lives of millions of people daily. Do you want the flexibility and the autonomy to “just get stuff done” that comes with working for a fast moving company in an agile environment? Come join our Cortext team and help us revolutionize the healthcare experience for providers and patients around the world.
Role & Responsibilities
You will play a lead role in the architecture, design, and implementation of Cortext’s Android applications, with responsibility for developing and maintaining key aspects of the technology base. Ideal candidates are strong leaders, excellent communicators and mentors, and advocates of modern agile software development practices that deliver high quality code: continuous integration, test, deployment practices and tool sets. The candidate will have knowledge of Android development, experience designing and implementing solutions in the Android environment.
- BS/MS degree in computer Science or related field or 5+ years' relevant work experience
- 3 + years Mobile development in Android application development
- Proficient with Java, and C/C++
- Strong Android SDK experience
- Versed in Android test frameworks
- Ability to understand and parse XML, JSON and Serialized data
- Strong foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Dedicated to producing quality code through best practices of continuous integration, test, and deployment.
- Development environment: git, Collaborator, SBT, Docker, IntelliJ, Artifactory, Jenkins
- Strong understanding of Security and secure coding concepts such as SSL, Digital Certificates, code signing, etc.
We have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!