We are a consumer Internet company focused on transforming the world economy with secure, simple, and less costly technology for storing and using money. We are backed by $76 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Dublin and London, we are building mobile apps aimed at enabling greater ease-of-use in online and in-person payments, with enhanced security and privacy, and the convenience of free, instant, global digital money transfers.
What you will do
- Automate configuration of AWS infrastructure using AWS apis in scripting languages such as Python
- Build out AWS managed services to meet growing worldwide custom base across multiple AWS regions
- Design redundant and resilient cross-region infrastructure
- Plan and test disaster recovery scenarios for a highly available microservices architecture
- Collaborate to create security focused tools and frameworks
- AWS certified SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), having managed services and applications in a large AWS cross-account environment leveraging IAM and federated SSO
- Expert with AWS services including IAM, Virtual Private Cloud, Config, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Passionate about alerting, monitoring and uptime
- Configuration management and automation experience with Ansible, Python, and Boto
- Sees problems as opportunities to automate!
Nice to have
- Experience with databases such as Postgres, DynamoDB and Redshift
- Security background and experience with DDOS mitigation and IDPS, whitehat, etc
- Experience managing Hardware Security Modules (CloudHSM, Safenet Luna SA, etc)
- Production experience with Docker
- Open-source project contributions