We are a consumer Internet company focused on transforming the world economy with secure, simple, and less costly technology for storing and using money. We are backed by $76 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Dublin and London, we are building mobile apps aimed at enabling greater ease-of-use in online and in-person payments, with enhanced security and privacy, and the convenience of free, instant, global digital money transfers.
Our passion is building apps and experiences that our customers (and friends) love to use. As an API developer, you'll own entire features from concept to deployment. That means you'll have the freedom to shape the product as you see fit - from initial specs to API development (mostly in node.js) to the public release and announcement. There are plenty of opportunities for personal growth and leadership.
We're looking for highly motivated individuals who seek a fun, collaborative, iterative and fast-paced environment.
- Create, own, and iterate upon product features that will shape the future of the company
- Collaborate with a fun, passionate team to help craft elegant solutions to problems using the latest technologies
- Develop features on both the frontend (AngularJS) and backend (node.js) of our product
- Build an app that your friends and family will love to use
- Experience building/running an application in production using a modern web technology (Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Django)
- Desire to build and maintain the backbone of our system which powers our web, iOS and Android clients
- Passion for writing beautiful, functional and well tested code
Nice to have
- Experience building single page web applications, bonus points for AngularJS
- Experience hosting / deploying to AWS
- Open-source project contributions