We are MIT Media Lab spin-off, the pioneer in emotion recognition technology, the next frontier of artificial intelligence. We bring emotional intelligence to the digital world by measuring and analyzing facial expressions of emotion. We are growing our team to improve and expand our core technologies. We hope to help solve many unique and interesting problems focused around sensing, understanding and adapting to human emotion. This position is on the Science team, the team tasked with creating and refining our technology. This position is ideal for someone who is a great researcher that will contribute ideas and want to help shape the future of this space.
- Apply supervised and semi-supervised machine learning techniques on a variety of problems using our large dataset of spontaneous real-world face data
- Experiment with deep architectures for the sensing and modeling of emotion
- Prototype new forms of emotion sensing
- Contribute to our core in-market SDK codebase
- Other duties as assigned
- A Masters/PhD degree in EE/Computer Science with specialization in machine learning, deep learning, computer vision or related areas.
- Demonstrated experience (publications, projects) solving machine learning problems
- Solid background and experience in “large-scale” machine learning methods, including, but not limited to, self-taught learning, transfer learning, co-training, and one-shot methods, as well as feature learning and deep convolutional architectures
- Execute ideas effectively and efficiently