What is being an engineer here like?
* Own and participate in product and engineering design and decisions in a small, nimble team.
* Build on a modern open source stack using modern development practices - learn about new technologies such as Docker and incorporate them into a world-class product.
* Be visible - see and brag about your work, contribute back to the open source community, blog and give talks about the novel techniques you are using to solve real customer problems (e.g. you aren’t just building better ways to deliver ads for people).
* The joy of seeing a customer delighted by the features you deliver in a quick feedback loop, and know you are making a difference helping organizations defend against the serious problem of cyber attacks.
What you’ll do as a front-end engineer here:
* React JS (with JSX and ES6)
We keep it lightweight!
JIRA - categorized into epics, stories estimated via Fibonacci, 2 week sprints
Git-flow like development workflow
Peer-reviewed before merged into develop
Cut releases into master
Daily standup is at 10 AM.
1. Phone interview(s) with CTO and/or senior engineering staff (30-40 minutes)
2. Coding project (preferably in golang)
3. Onsite interview: come by office or Google Hangout with several team members (1 hour)
4. Deep Tech Dive: 4-5 hour on site (pair programming, algorithms/data structures, system architecture, etc)
5. Reference checks
BENEFITS & PERKS
Coffee, Snacks, Drinks
Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
Flexible Work Schedule