Our mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. We give small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and conducting their business.
We are seeking a hands-on Technical Lead who will give momentum and more input into the direction of our Aftermarket products. We're enhancing our user experience by shifting technologies into an open source and simplified stack. Working in a highly collaborative Agile team, we are leading the industry for domains ownership.
- Work as a Technical Lead on an application that is customer-facing, high-volume, and very high impact for our organization
- Work effectively in an Agile environment that believes in TDD and owning code quality end to end
- Mentor more junior developers on the team; we learn and grow together
- Contribute to the technical landscape of the Aftermarket team.
- 5-10+ years of experience writing object oriented code in Java
- Experience developing functional and performance test coverage for any delivery
- Experience defining and consuming work within an Agile process
- Demonstrable knowledge of automated CI/CD processes and virtual infrastructure
- Demonstrable knowledge of RESTful service development
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Ability to navigate a linux-based operating system